- Please submit your paper electronically using EDAS (submission link )
Poster Formatting Instructions:
- All papers will be presented as posters.
- The poster board has dimensions of 112 cm (height) x 172 cm (width). The posters can be either portrait or landscape.
Camera-ready Paper Submission
A full registration is required for final manuscript submission. Please complete registration first.
Before Creating a PDF
Add following copyright notice to the bottom of the first page of your source document.
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the US government, the copyright notice is: U.S. Government work not protected by U.S. copyright
- For papers in which all authors are employed by a Crown government (UK, Canada, and Australia), the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3009-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 Crown
- For papers in which all authors are employed by the European Union, the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3009-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 European Union
- For all other papers the copyright notice is: 978-1-5090-3009-5/17/$31.00 ©2017 IEEE
Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress® site
First-time users will need an email address and a password and should do the following:
- Select the New Users - Click Here link.
- Conference ID: 39867XP
- Continue to enter information as prompted. An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Upload a PDF file for compatibility checking or source file(s) for PDF conversion. You will receive a e-mail confirmation of file reception. If you submit PDF file, the file will be checked for IEEE Xplore®-compatibility. If you submit source file(s) for conversion, you will receive the IEEE PDF eXpress®-generated PDF as an attachment. Please review the PDF to ensure that all the figures and the tables are properly included and the manuscript views correctly on screen and prints.
- If necessary, revisions may be submitted.
- Upload the checked PDF file to EDAS (The "upload" icon can be found on the paper page.).
Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Paper Formatting Instructions:
- Authors are invited to submit original unpublished work, not currently under review by another conference, workshop or journal.
- Full papers should be restricted to 5 camera-ready pages (in 10pt Times Roman font, double column, US letter size, 8.5 x 11 inches, IEEE format), including text, figures and references. Maximum ONE additional page is accepted with overlength page charge of JPY12,000. Papers exceeding 6 pages will not be accepted at EDAS.
- Use the standard IEEE conference templates for Word/LaTeX. If you use LaTeX, begin the file with \documentclass[conference,10pt] (please note that most recent TeX installations already contain the IEEEtran package, so then there is no need to download it again from the above link).
- All papers must include title, complete contact information of all authors, abstract and up to 5 keywords.
- No headers, footers, or page numbers should appear on your manuscript.
- Plagiarism: Authors are required to submit material that is original and that has not been published, or submitted for consideration, elsewhere. Author misconduct, including fabrication of results and plagiarism of the work of others, shall be subject to sanctions by IEEE under the rules of Member Conduct.
- No Show: Any accepted paper included in the final program is expected to have at least one author or qualified proxy attend and present the paper at the conference. Authors of the accepted papers included in the final program who do not attend and present at the conference will be added to a "No-Show List". The "no-show" papers will not be published by IEEE on IEEE Xplore® or other public access forums, but these papers will be distributed as part of the on-site electronic proceedings and the copyright of these papers will belong to the IEEE. For poster sessions, if the speaker is not present in front of the poster for most of the time during the poster session, this implies "no show" as well.